25 April 2010

April 26- May 2

My menu this week has been so hard to put together. For some reason my heart was not in it this week. Regardless, here it is:
Monday

  • Breakfast - Tiny Grape Upside-Down Cakes
  • Lunch - Play date - cheese, fruit, crackers
  • Dinner - Frozen meal (mom has to work)
  • Snack - Peanut Butter bread
Tuesday
  • Breakfast - Oatmeal with raisins
  • Lunch - Quesadillas
  • Dinner - Dinner Out (Joshua's birthday)
  • Snack - Fruit
Wednesday
  • Breakfast - fruit parfait
  • Lunch - PB&J
  • Dinner - Hilltop Farms Chicken, spinach and strawberry salad
  • Snack - carrots and peanut butter
Thursday
  • Breakfast - Pink Pancakes
  • Lunch - Left overs
  • Dinner - Quesadilla Casserole (Everyday with Rachel Ray)
  • Snack - yogurt and granola
Friday
  • Breakfast - cereal
  • Lunch - crudite with cream cheese/yogurt, dill dip
  • Dinner - Chicken Baked Samm (never made it last week), Brussels sprouts!?!
  • Snack - cinnamon tortilla chips
Saturday
  • Breakfast - Muffins and bananas
  • Lunch - PB&J
  • Dinner - Tuna Hot Dish (we have a lot of tuna), peas
  • Snack - Zucchini muffins
Sunday
  • Breakfast - Mini quiche
  • Lunch - Chicken wraps
  • Dinner - Crock Pot Lasagna, salad
  • Snack - fruit
I need:
  1. Cheese
  2. Zucchini
  3. Assorted fresh fruit (on sale only, I have a lot of canned)
  4. Cream of Mushroom soup
  5. Egg noodles
  6. Potato chips
  7. Assorted fresh veggies for crudite (anything I think the family will eat!)
  8. Bananas
I have already spent a little of my food budget this week on Joshua's birthday present so I am going to have to stretch what I have left. Think I can do this with $40? I thought so. I am going to wait until Tuesday to do my shopping at Checkers this week. They have a good deal on bananas that day and maybe I can find other produce sales as well. Making a big dent in the pantry. Not as much in the freezer. I did find another almost full flat of diced tomatoes in the garage. We may need to have goulash again before Joshua leaves. I may even need to learn how to cook it. That is if I am allowed to stay in the kitchen this time.

No comments: