09 April 2010

Did I mention rice?

The week is quickly coming to a close and I noticed I have not begun to plan for our meals next week. While cleaning the kitchen I took a minute to look through the pantry and saw these items:
  • peanut butter
  • tomato sauce
  • kidney beans
  • dried lentils
  • diced tomatoes
  • rice
  • more rice
  • tuna
I could go on. Help? I will try to spend some time on Allrecipes.com tonight but I am running out of time. No ideas are bad at this point.
I am adding a linky here so that I can see what is on other menus. Be warned, I may steal your ideas!

1 comment:

SuperJenn said...

While I'm not quuuuiiite done with my weekly menus I thought I would toss out an idea for you :)

Spicy Black Beans and Rice (you control the spicy!) It would handle the tomatoes and the rice...at least some of it :)

http://www.superjenn.com/wii-eat-healthy-lunch-spicy-black-beans-rice/

jenn