01 May 2010

Need to start my meal plan, really

The pantry is slowly clearing out. I still have a number of cans of tuna and tomatoes along with quite a bit of brown rice. Joshua leaves next week for several months so I will have one less mouth to feed. That means I can cook more items that he does not like but also that we will probably be eating more leftovers. I may just need to plan to freeze a portion from every meal and stock it away for all of those times I am about at breakdown while Joshua is gone. The freezer has a lot more room for meals now. I am also planning a freezer meal prep with my mommy friends. Things should go fine while Joshua is away. We will be gone ourselves for a few weeks. Still I need to plan meals for this week and next. I am ope to ideas for what to do with the tomatoes, tuna, and rice.

No comments: