19 April 2010

April 19-25

My menu is not finished but it is pretty close. I spent a larger portion of the weekend working than I normally do so I am a little behind. Surfing around looking at other menu plans I came across a woman who posts a selection of meal options under each type of meal and then, I am assuming, makes a decision which one to prepare before hand. I am going to try that route as my plan seems to get shifted each week anyway. Joshua and I have tickets to see David Sedaris this week some time so we may cut one meal back and eat out. I also may change one meal to a crock pot chicken meal for the family while I am working Monday.

Breakfast

  • Pink pancakes
  • Cereal
  • Popovers
  • Yogurt
  • Fluffy eggs
  • Oven baked oatcakes
Lunch
  • PB&J
  • Chicken roll ups
  • Quesadillas
  • Leftovers
Dinner
  • Goulash
  • Chicken Baked Samm
  • Tuna Noodle Casserole
  • Shake-n-Bake pork chops (help?)
  • Turkey Sliders
  • Leftovers / sandwiches
Snacks
  • Fruit
  • Granola bars
  • Cottage cheese

2 comments:

Vectrexer said...

Wow They still make shake and bake?

In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...

Yes and it is terrible. Do not listen to Joshua any more.