20 June 2006

when does it get better?

the car broke down on the way to class this morning. i was stuck on the freeway just outside of town until joshua came to get me. my professor probably thinks i do not like mondays because i was sick last week. after towing the car to the shop i crawled back in bed. yes it was that depressing. i did not make it into work until 1 and then had a rough day there trying to finish non-profit paperwork with the irs. the evening was spent cooking dinner for my love and cleaning the kitchen. i got no boxes unpacked or even a single room better organized. i tried to work a little on the bathroom but ended up laying down to read my textbook instead. of course constitutional law put me right to sleep so i still have not finished all of my reading for class, and my professor thinks i am a flake for skipping class. tomorrow better be a new day.

1 comment:

derek said...

I was looking for an appropriate Lewis Black quote, but all i could find was this: “And I know this happens because I took economics, and I'd explain it to yea' - but I flunked that course. Not my fault. They taught it at 8 o'clock in the morning. And there is absolutely nothing you can learn out of one bloodshot eye.”