25 June 2006

happy birthday eric blair

sleepless night. there are a million things i should be doing. the house is still disheveled, there is a test to study for, and i could be working on the website. today i helped the browns move. i saw a few people i know and met several more of the army of friends andy brown keeps up with. it reminded me that i have not really done well with my attempts to make friends. i have been hanging out with larissa a bit and i email people at times. oddly enough it seems that i just do not have the energy to keep up with friends these days. i am planning this housewarming party in hopes that people will feel more comfortable coming around and hanging out with us again. the party is also in hopes of convincing my family that they need to come see me. my sister used to always complain that no one would visit her in dallas. it is going on two years that i have been here. i do not want to whine or gripe because everyone seems to be just as busy as i am these days, but i would even settle for a card in the mail. not one card for my birthday this year. none of them. joshua got me a card though. he loves me. i digress. for some reason i am a bit melancholy tonight.

No comments: