13 June 2006

a new day, a few hours later

i did finally sleep, for a few hours. i would have stayed in bed if it were not for class. i am taking constitution for teachers which turns out to be a class studying the supreme court. apparently it matters not what the framers said but rather what the court thinks they said. i like the instructor and it has been a decent class so far.
today i will get back to unpacking and putting the house together. no more rushing to be other places, i am now free to move at my own pace. the plan was, and hopefully still is, to have a housewarming party next month in an effort to motivate me to get the place put together. the only other plans this month are to help larissa move and get my braces on the 28th. next month we are going on vacation with joshua's family to jackson hole. i have never been but i hear it is beautiful.

1 comment:

derek said...

i love constitutional law! yes the teacher is correct - it is only the iterpretation that counts. how else could you have a document that says slavery is OK, and then later go... OOOPS! just kidding!

in high school, constitutional law was one of my "career choices" - the problem was that you can't make money at it. and i like money.

in the immortal words of Robbie Hart: I'm a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I'd like to put more in that jar.