14 June 2006

my addiction, today

i think it is time to look into the possibility that i may be addicted to my blog. i started to think something was up when i stayed up late adding 4 entries for one day. then george called and i mentioned how i read everyone's blog each day and the fact that derek had not written for several days had me on edge. i think i am addicted, not only to my blog but to reading the blogs of those friends who are far away. i have yet to hit the random button and read the blog of a complete stranger, yet. i know there is nothing really wrong with my need for blogs but it could be a gateway thing taking me into chat rooms and then one day i will leave my family for the internet taking only the computer...nope, that wasn't me. i am in a good mood today because i had two phone calls from friends, people i have known since high school. now i get to go unpack more boxes and figure out where i put our tickets for wait, wait.

No comments: