15 May 2006

what day is it?

i have lost all track of time and reality. staying up so late caused me to sleep in and then goof off all day. larissa stopped by and we went antique shopping for her brother. after a quick stop at the store i was home to finish the finances and start working on tomorrow's dinner with the investors.
who said i could cook? i know it was not joshua, he is not impressed by my fare. and i am not allowed to get fancy because the point is to get more money out of them by showing how poor we are. maybe compared to malibu vcs we are poor but i have never had a new car, two story house and not worked before. i guess it is joshua's job to make the money so i should not complain.
tomorrow i go in to get molds done of my teeth for the strangely expensive braces i will be wearing soon. after much debate i gave in and opted for the ibraces that are worn on the inside of my teeth. i believe that small nazi women have to make them by hand with carving tools and rare animal bones. i feel very silly. two more years in braces and my teeth will be good. now i can use the home bleaching kit the dentist gave me to make my pearly whites pearly again.
time to make the donuts. i still remember the nights we would stay up til the wee hours and wake up george's older sister so that she could go make donuts. those were the days.

No comments: