15 May 2006

again with the writing

i slept. and then i got crappy emails. how dare he scare me into thinking i never sent my final. i emailed it on friday and i emailed it to him again today to prove i was right. if this counts against my grade i will seriously have a nutty. i will have a nutty on professor white. sorry, i am focusing.
i did get a nice email today from my friend justin. it is sort of silly that all of my new friends are so much younger. and not simply because i am back in college, larissa is a friend from lawrence, not college. she and i spent hours gabbing yesterday. only a month or so until the baby comes and i can play with him. she still plans to go to the festival very preggers and is totally fine with that. you have to admire her strength.
justing has invited my to watch the dictator with charlie chaplin and nosferatu. we just finished european history and felt it apropriate. i need food and the post office.

No comments: