21 May 2006

days away

i have been gone only a few days but everything seems to have changed and it all is exactly as i left it. joshua made a mess of the house and took two days off while i was in tulsa. i ran around like a mad chicken the entire time home. first it was a quick trip to paola to stay with my aunt and leave early for tulsa. then we left late, had lunch with the grandparents, picked up my cousins, they dropped me and left for okc. i had to call my uncle for a ride, deliver dinner to my mom, and then got stuck at another cousin's so my uncle could run back to work. after work my step-mom picked me up and i thought the relaxing would soon begin. after getting back to my dad's my sister called and needed a car. we dropped one for her and went out to dinner. soon cheryl called and needed money for sam who was stuck at qt having pumped gas and had no money to pay for it. we drove to owasso, paid for gas, then i was dropped with my sister so i would have the car for the evening. i ended up staying with my sis, mom, and cousin danny for most of the evening and on into the night. that was friday. saturday begun early (8am) and kept going until 3:30. i then took a nap, waited for my aunt, dropped off my cousins, and we were off to kansas. i will leave the rest for another post if i feel it is nessesary to tell.

No comments: