29 March 2010

March 29 - April 4

So I am late getting my menu out. I have most of it put together but I have still yet to make my to-do or groceries lists. Best not to procrastinate for these reasons and just get it published.

Monday

  • Breakfast - Cereal
  • Lunch - Quiche
  • Dinner - Seder meal with relatives
  • Snack - PB&J (Audrey asked for it)
Tuesday
  • Breakfast - Pink Pancakes
  • Lunch -PB&J
  • Dinner - Chicken Baked Samm
  • Snack - Bunny Graham crackers and fruit
Wednesday
  • Breakfast - Oatmeal/Yogurt
  • Lunch - Cheese Sandwiches & fruit
  • Dinner - Meatballs, pasta, peas, coleslaw
  • Snack - granola bars
Thursday
  • Breakfast - Toast Sandwiches
  • Lunch - Chicken fingers
  • Dinner - Tomato Lentil Soup, fruit salad
  • Snack - cheese & fruit
Friday
  • Breakfast - Eggs
  • Lunch - Quesadillas
  • Dinner - Turkey, broccoli, potatoes
  • Snack - Carrots & peanut butter
Saturday
  • Breakfast - Oatmeal/Yogurt
  • Lunch - crudite, fruit, cheese
  • Dinner - Spaghetti with meat sauce
  • Snack - Applesauce
Sunday
  • Breakfast - Smoothie
  • Lunch - Turkey Sandwiches
  • Dinner - Easter Meal (I am not cooking!)
  • Snack - Eggs, of course
Check back as I update this to reflect changes in this holiday week menu. My in-laws or parents may take over cooking duties or take us out to dinner one or more nights not already marked. Changes will be reflected in the daily posts. 

No comments: