17 March 2010

A challenge

So I gave up my own blog in order to create one for Audrey. While surfing around for ideas I found a mom who had a pantry challenge to reduce her food budget. I need a pantry and freezer challenge to clean out the stockpile of items I have found on sale. I believe I can do this in 2 months. The reason for the extended time is that I have a large freezer, a picky family, and I am not a very good cook. This last item is a real sticking point. In order to help me I am going to use a website called Allrecipes.com (thanks Sarah!) If there are any other sites like this I could use to search for individual items, please let know in the comments.

2 comments:

kallipalooza said...

I like this one...http://hunch.com/dinner-ideas/
and this...


I love the idea of using up the stock... I have way to much stuff. The hardest part is that I'm only cooking for me and my 2 year old, so not much feedback on meals! Maybe I should take this opportunity to have some social dinners with friends using (mostly) only ingredients on hand.

kallipalooza said...

ooops, missed that link. It's
http://www.supercook.com/