21 March 2010

March 22nd - 27th

My first week. I am looking forward to it. If this goes well there may be a side effect of better organization. Already my week is better laid out then it normally is. I still need to clean the refrigerator and pull a few items out of the freezer but it looks promising. I found all of  my recipes this week at Allrecipes.com.
Monday
  • Breakfast - Yogurt (Audrey) and Oatmeal (me)
  • Lunch - Quiche (we are having a playdate)
  • Dinner - Mexican Pizza/salad/grapes
  • Snacks - cereal bars
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
  • Breakfast - French Toast
  • Lunch - cottage cheese and fruit
  • Dinner -Slow Cooker Turkey Breast/stuffing/sweet potatoes/mandarin oranges
  • Snacks - cheese and crackers
Friday
  • Breakfast - Yogurt (Audrey) and Oatmeal (me)
  • Lunch - cheese sandwiches
  • Dinner - Lasagna/salad/bread/pears
  • Snacks - granola bars
Saturday
  • Breakfast - Pancakes
  • Lunch - Mac -n- Cheese
  • Dinner - off (my birthday)
  • Snacks - hummus and tortillas
Sunday
  • Breakfast - cereal
  • Lunch -PB&J
  • Dinner - Oven Fried Chicken/candied carrots/peas/grapes
  • Snacks - bananas
The weekly planner I am using has a place for notes and this is where I have listed what tasks I need to complete for the meals this week. This includes items like thaw chicken and turkey and shred cabbage. There is also the usual grocery list.  Here is what I need to purchase this week:
  • baby carrots
  • tomato
  • egg noodles
  • potato chips
  • apples
  • sweet potatoes
  • lettuce
  • onion soup mix
  • cheese
  • lemon
  • grapes
Wish me luck! I am open to ideas and encouragement so please leave me comments.I forgot to add that I am participating in a linkup with this meal plan. Check out Super Jenn to see the challenge.

    2 comments:

    SuperJenn said...

    Yeah! You are WAY more organized than I am! I keep telling myself I need to blog Breakfast and Lunch as well as my dinners...you have inspired me...I'll try to add them next week!

    One thought I've told our mutual friend Aprile... try to add new recipes only once or twice a month... so that you don't overwhelm yourself!

    jenn

    In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...

    Thanks! The internet is my friend, it found me a weekly menu planner with a place for all meals. As to new recipes, I do them ALL the time. My poor family...