09 May 2008

peas

so i cleaned the house, mostly. i am still working on it but the upper level is clean, mostly. we are having a get-together tomorrow and joshua wanted the house to look decent. i just wanted to find all the laundry. i would wash it, and throw it in a big pile in the basement to be folded while watching a movie some night. i kept falling asleep so the pile got bigger. now when we want clean clothing we go 'shopping' for outfits in the basement. i feel like i am 13 again and hiding the piles of laundry from my mom so i do not have to fold them. come 3pm tomorrow everyone is going to see my laundry habits. audrey has tried to help. she screams at me when i take her down there, as if to say, "mom, time to put away the laundry. you have to set a good example for me." maybe that is not what she is saying, it might be in my head. i have a new picture for the viewing pleasure of all... this is what happens when you try to get peas into audrey.

No comments: