17 May 2008

babies are harmless

how can one so young cause so much trouble for everyone?
i broke my toe a few years back, stubbed it on a vacuum cleaner. i think i may have another broken toe. this time it was not my doing. the baby did it. really, she did. those cute photos of her eating in the little chair take place on the kitchen counter. she grabbed for a spoon in a mug as i was walking by and knocked the mug onto my toe. the nail is cracked. she just looked at me. joshua had to finish feeding her because i was too busy cussing. feeding, other than that one, are getting better. she eats better and will sometimes try new things. i got her to eat a little green beans and she ate some squash the other day. mostly she likes yogurt and bananas. and sweet potatoes.
check out my new gig:
www.larryville.com
i am a moderator for a local site joshua acquired. some fun we are having.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know about the whole breaking toes thing - I am prone to breaking my little toes - actually i think i broke them the first time and then just keep breaking at the weak spot or something - I'll probably get to 60 or soemthing and they'll chop my little toes off to save me the stress! lol

Hope Baby hasn't tried to break any more bones

BMT said...

My oldest boy broke my hubby's big toe when he knocked a flower pot off a shelf....I remember some mumbling and a 'take the baby now' comment...