02 May 2008

new menu

so as promised...sweet potatoes.
this has become her new favorite food. however, for a child who has had nothing but mom's milk and cereal up 'til now, this is not a big surprise. the sweet potatoes are a nice orange color that she enjoys rubbing all over her face and sometimes spitting at me. not because she does not like them, she has just discovered how to spit. oh the joys of motherhood. why did someone not tell me to get a plastic wardrobe earlier? she drools, she spits, and sometimes she leaks. there is a nice sound that goes with the spitting too, a humming that could be soothing if she did not have sweet potatoes in her mouth. i will try to get a little video once the new camera shows up.
next on the menu, peas or avocado?
i have yet to decide.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm glad you have started posting again. I love reading about your beautiful baby.

I'd go with peas.