17 March 2008

home again

after a four hour drive we are home. it was great to see the family and spend time in tulsa but it is nice to be home. the drive was relatively easy as the little one slept most of the way. she awoke once and demanded food at a truck stop. we stopped, she ate, and we went on. i am happy to be back in hopes that she sleeps better. we had a rough time sleeping at my dad's house; the last night she woke up every 30 minutes to an hour all night. at 3:45 my step-mom took over for me and i went to bed. if i could have only explained to audrey that i was driving the next day and she needed to let me sleep. she is sleeping now and i hope she stays that way. i am off to slumber land myself. it is good to be home, even though mine smells like paint right now.

No comments: