22 September 2009

Tuesday is not Monday, but close

The first night of the girls sleeping together got off to a rocky start. Now I have to set up a monitor so that I can hear Maurene fuss before she wakes Audrey up. Maurene is still getting up once a night to eat and I do not need Audrey awake at 3 am. I believe if I get Maurene soon enough Audrey will sleep through it. That is the plan anyway. Today was better but not great. Audrey and I had to get flu shots so the hours waiting at the clinic were not fun. At least not for me. Maurene would not sleep in her seat but rather had to be held and Audrey wanted to explore every door and hallway. She also used the lobby phone on several occasions. One of the nice ladies held Maurene for me while I filled out her paperwork. Have to start her a chart so she can get coverage as well. We need better health care! Just because I have access to a free clinic does not mean I have adequate coverage!

No comments: