21 September 2009

My new family

I realized a few days ago that Maurene does not have the same recording of her early days that Audrey has because I have been posting everything on Facebook. I like the easy of Facebook more as it lends itself to short, quick posts, which is about all I have time for these days with two children. That said, I am going to try to put up a little something about our newest family member and the family as a whole.
Maurene and Audrey are getting used to each other more each day. Yesterday I asked Audrey to talk to Maurene while I did something and I looked over to find Maurene smiling her big toothless grin at Audrey. It was enough to melt your heart. Maurene has seen her sister enough to know that she is a friend and has now started to try to win her over, just like she has done with her father and me.

No comments: