09 March 2007

spring

apparently i am not alone out there in cyber land after all. i assumed that no one would read my blog since it has been months without a post. my vet sent a donation to the local vet school in cassady's name. they also sent me a condolence card right after it happened. for those i have not spoken with, cassady went into kidney failure and we decided to not prolong his suffering. it was a very hard week but joshua helped me through it.
in other news, we are trying to have a baby. i am sure this will also be shocking. it must be part of my martha stewart phase. i will try to keep up to date with this developing story.
i really do like spring. winter is not my favorite time but spring and fall are beautiful seasons.

2 comments:

derek said...

nope - not forgotten. i was a little worried when i saw your post, so i made sure that george called you. sorry to hear about the kitty. hope you are doing well. derek

Mary said...

YAY! You're back! I'm so sorry to hear about Cassidy. It's tough when we have to say goodbye to our furbabies. I hope the nice spring weather brings you some comfort. As for the baby making ... wow! Just ... wow!