16 July 2008

i can run

i can't blog right now, i have too much to do! the car is still stuffed full of camping supplies, the kitchen is a mess, my bills are spread all over (i am organizing them!), the shredder died, and the baby has a new tooth. joshua wants help with the website, i want to finish my quilt, my brother and sister-in-law will be here next week, my dad and step-mom are coming soon to help with the irrigation system (thanks dad!). and i haven't a thing to wear. no seriously, it has been a good/bad week. we saw lots of relatives, my sister kept the baby all weekend, and did i mention audrey got her first tooth? all this and i picked today to start training for the tulsa run. i am going to do 5k on october 25, in bob's honor. it is the day after his birthday.

so today i ran a mile. and i did it in 12:37.

No comments: